Jobs at Factotum – Lettings Assistant
Factotum is looking for a new team member.
You will be responsible for:
- Following up tenant and landlord enquiries
- Managing contractors and tradesmen to ensure works are completed on time and on budget
- Providing administrative support to the Property Managers by maintaining property inspections and updating records
- Arranging and carrying out viewings for potential tenants
- Taking ad shots and carrying out photo inventories before new lets
- Carrying out mid-tenant inspections and making recommendations to landlords for areas of development
A fast-paced and varied role, the successful candidate will be a team player that is also happy to work under their own initiative. They will have an excellent knowledge of Edinburgh and a full, clean driving license.
Full training is given, including the option to obtain a Propertymark Level 6 Award in Residential Letting & Property Management – Scotland. There is further scope for advancement within the company based on performance. Salary and benefits are negotiable dependent on experience from £18-20k per annum.
To apply, or for an informal chat, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.